Founder | Lavanya Speech and Hearing Centre
Sr. Audiologist & Speech Therapist, 11 years’ experience
Proprietor of Lavanya Speech & Hearing Centre
RCI Registration No – A10501
ISHA Life Membership No – L15042487
Sushmita Agrawal has been the Speech & Hearing service provider at various centres at Jaipur, Rajasthan since November 2009.
She is RCI certified Audiologist & Speech Language Pathologist. She obtained her Bachelor’s degree in Speech & Hearing Science from one of the best central government college under ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment in the field of Speech & Hearing i.e. AYJNIHH, Mumbai in 2007.
She also obtained her Master’s degree in Audiology & Speech Language Pathology from Topiwala Nair Hospital & Medical College, Mumbai in 2009. She received Vice Chancellors Certificate of Merit for obtaining 3rd position in Maharashtra University of Health Science (MUHS).
She has expertise in dysphagia rehabilitation, hearing aid fittings and speech & language problems. She is Life Member of Indian Speech & Hearing Association. She has been external examiner for various courses of speech and hearing field.
She completed Langmore Foundation course on Fiberoptic Endoscopic Evaluation of Swallowing (FEES) & Post Laryngectomy Rehabilitation at Tata Memorial Centre, Mumbai.
She volunteered as a Speech Pathologist for serving children with facial deformities especially cleft lip and cleft palate at “Operation Smile India”, Jodhpur 2009. She attended various workshops, seminars, webinars, hands-on training and conferences to be updated in field of Speech, Hearing and Swallowing.
Associated with world’s renowned hearing device companies like Phonak, Starkey, Siemens (Signia), Sonic, GN Resound & Arphi. She also got specialized training of hearing aid products at “Sri Lanka”.
She is providing Speech and Swallowing therapy during Covid 19 Pandemic situation through tele consultation / virtual consultation / video consultation.
- Sr. Consultant Audiologist & Speech Therapist – Apex Hospital, Malviya Nagar, Jaipur
- Ex Consultant Speech & Swallowing Therapist – HCG Hospital, Jaipur
- Ex Consultant Audiologist & Speech Therapist – Siddham ENT Hospital, Jaipur
- Ex Consultant Audiologist & Speech Therapist – Dr. K.C. Kasliwal’s ENT Centre, Jaipur
- Ex Guest Faculty Audiology – Research Education and Audiological Development Society (READS), Jaipur
- Ex Speech-Language Pathologist under National Programme on Prevention and Control of Deafness (NPPCD) at All India Institute of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (AIIPMR), Mumbai
- Binaural Integration Deficits in Children with Learning Disabilities – JISHA, 25 (1), 43-48, 2011