Online Speech Therapy
Speech Therapist work to prevent, assess, diagnose, and treat speech, language, and swallowing disorders in children and adults. For getting good results from speech and swallowing therapy, regular follow ups are needed. In some situations like patient staying far away or remote areas, physical limitations, working parents, on vacations, and pandemic situations like covid-19, patient cannot come for regular follow ups. Here’s a solution named Online Speech Therapy.
Online speech therapy is a virtual way to get sessions using telecommunication technology. Online speech and swallowing therapy sessions are very similar to traditional sessions where patient and therapist interact via live video conferencing. During online sessions, patient and therapist can see,
hear, and interact with one another in real time, using webcams and headsets.
Synonyms of Online Speech Therapy – Teletherapy/Virtual consultation/Video consultation
– Can be booked from anywhere.
– Consult with qualified professionals from the safety of your home
– No travelling cost & less expensive
– Consult online without risking you and your loved one lives
– Consult from the comfort of your home
– Patient doesn’t miss follow up sessions
– No waiting time
– Allows near 1:1 virtual sessions
– Hassle free and safe